A Place to Bark and Meow Blog by Bernie Berlin

Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Refreshed..
I've been back from Chicago & Wisconsin since last Thursday.
Since I've been back it has been non stop around here, but I feel good!!!
My trip to Chicago was Great!! The dogs I took all were adopted by that Sunday.
The other two that were slotted to go to Wisconsin were Charlie & Henry.
Charlie was adopted by two Veterinarians a husband and wife team.
He now has a Doxie girlfriend and two cats for family members, not to mention lifetime vet care:)
Henry came back with me, his placement didn't work out, but that is fine!!
I had company for the ride home and I have no doubt he will find his meant to be home.

Chicago was fun, I had time to visit with friends and family.
My brother Michael is getting married, so I was able to attend their engagement party.
The two of them are so connected and love life they will have a wonderful life together!!
It's pretty exciting to have someone so special and animal loving added to our family..

Did I mention he LOVES kids:) These are our cousins.

This is my sister Julie. She is fun loving, super smart and not to mention very pretty. The total package:)
I've always been a bit jealous of her, in a good way. She inherited my fathers height and has always had a models body.
She did some modeling when she was younger and it is very apparent in the way she walks and carries herself.


I had some time to relax later that nite at my other brother's bar/nightclub.

I received a call while driving to Chicago that CHA show was in town.
I was only able to attend on Sunday and missed so many people I would have loved to connect with..
My friend Traci Bautista was there doing demos and signing her new collage books for the attendees.
I was able to spend some time with her, Jennifer Perkins & many of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile.



It was fun, but I think I had enough of the nightlife when I was younger. I truly love the quiet of the country, but it's nice to go out every now and then...
I'm in a flurry to get ready to leave in a few weeks to teach in Arizona. So when I get back, I will have had enough of going out for awhile.
COMMENTS:
I hope Henry finds his new family soon. He is one of my faves. Adorable. His transformation is amazing.
 
LOL I seeeeeee leigh thinks Henry is SWEET too! Maybe he has his home, home with Jeff and Bernie! Thanks! for all the updates Bernie and glad You got to seeeeeeeee your brother, cousins and sister! xo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

products
medical supplies needed
previous posts
archives
important links
other blogs


A Place to Bark is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible.

web statistics Blog Widget by LinkWithin