A Place to Bark and Meow Blog by Bernie Berlin

Sunday, January 14, 2007
Back from Boston..

I got back from Boston last Thursday..
I think I left my heart on Cape Cod:)
It's beautiful there, peaceful and just a nice way of life..
My trip gave me some time to recharge, reflect and just live in the moment, feeling grateful for the life I have and the wonderful people, artists & friendships made along the way.
I was in heaven!!! Sunshine,beaches, antique books, cranberry bogs, history, artstores, fun people, dog stores and starbucks:)

It has been a very humbling feeling writing a book, I'm fortunate and again, grateful for the opportunities given to me.
The store owners who hosted me to come out are just amazing individuals, giving of themselves and have wonderful customers, that make the stores a great place to make art!!! It was so nice to meet so many of you:)
Thanks for gracing me with your presence..
Because of what I do for a living, it also benefits the animals.
I was also able to connect with a few rescues and hopefully, my fingers crossed, will have a new humane society contact to work with.

I have been so busy with new animals, life happenings and family emergencies that there just hasn't been time to post.
So here is what I've been up to now with the animals in the next few posts...
COMMENTS:
Bernie, it looks like you had a wonderful wonderful time in New England...I miss it there (I'm originally from Quincy, MA now living in Los Angeles). Aren't the gang at the Stamp Act the best?? I love that store-it's just like being with friends.
Any time you want to come out to L.A. let me know and we'll get you hooked up out here!!!
 
I'm glad you had some peaceful time! You look beautiful....and so slim!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

products
medical supplies needed
previous posts
archives
important links
other blogs


A Place to Bark is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible.

web statistics Blog Widget by LinkWithin