A Place to Bark and Meow Blog by Bernie Berlin

Monday, October 04, 2010
"Change The World" Help us win for animals in need!

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light"
~Norman B. Rice



Another year almost at end... Where does time go?
Will try to catch you up in the next few blog posts, but for now...
I need to ask a favor of every person who Believes in LIFE!
I NEED YOU TO VIEW, RATE & SHARE THE VIDEO BELOW!
Every person who loves animals &
Believes that they should be given every reason to LIVE,
I NEED YOUR HELP!
We have done a commercial for the "Go Daddy" contest & hope to win!
Or at the very least inspire people to come together
& join the movement of a no kill nation mindset...


Go Daddy has the final say, but we hope to keep on their radar
by staying in the top rated videos during their contest.
Not to mention the cash prize would help keep our doors open & finish building:)
I am doing everything I can, to not close the shelter at the end of this year.
Even with the least amount of donations, we continue to save
more dogs than last year, but the bills need to be paid.
So we will just keep the faith, hope & pray that we inspire a nation to follow
our model,to build more quarantine/rehab rescue facilities & save lives in bulk!

This is my friend Claudine & one of two of
her rescued pets she has adopted from
Maggie who is nuzzled in Claudine's neck in this photo,
was scheduled to be put to sleep an hour after I rescued her.


Can you imagine?
Look at that beautiful face...
She is an AMAZING dog!!!
A victim of circumstance, as most of these precious animals are!
Together we can change the world, but it will take all of us!
Come & join our "Revolution for LIFE!!!"
They depend on us... Let's not fail them!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

COMMENTS:
Love your wonderful commercial and I've been voting once a day. I am happy to see it is doing so well and I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will win!
 
Hi Bernie,
I love the video and love your passion for saving these animals lives. I always enjoy hearing what adventures you and your animal friends are doing. Thank you for all you do.
 
You made some good points there.I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.Thanks
 
A very effective video -- simple, direct, to-the-point, and with a great message behind it. Maybe you didn't win, but your had my vote, and you still do.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more
 
Your blog is cool..and it just reflects how you really love animals..keep up the good work!
 
Yes!Europe( Portugal) is watching you and your site and precious animals you save! Have a wonderful Christmas and an excelent 2011!
Love what you do!
 
Sort amb les adopcions. FeliƧ any nou 2011 !!
 
Thanks for the work you do. Love the video. I always have rescues, but only recently have I become active in rescuing as
 
This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.
 
Great post on a very important subject. Thanks for the info
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

products
medical supplies needed
previous posts
archives
important links
other blogs


A Place to Bark is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible.

web statistics Blog Widget by LinkWithin