A Place to Bark and Meow Blog by Bernie Berlin

Monday, November 27, 2006
Art Auction Update

The new date for the auction is official!!! December 1-10 starting at 6:00 p.m.
My ebay i.d. is: aplace2bark

I've been working hard and finally gotten half the auction listed and ready to go for Friday.
I know so many of you have been waiting so patiently and I thank you for understanding..
It really is a tough thing doing everything myself, I truly don't mind. I just wish I had more of me to do more:)
And I hate disappointing people with my tardiness. So please accept my apology if you have been waiting on the auction.
This week is going to be a non stop marathon..
I have to finish all my internet projects today, tomorrow I have to drive back and forth to the vet for health certificates/vaccines, etc. for the 25+ dogs I'll be transporting up north to the humane societies on Thursday. Wednesday I'll be taking all my personal pets and the dogs that aren't ready to go to my friends boarding facility, picking up the rental van and then setting up the van and loading to leave at 5:00 a.m. on Thursday for my 12 hour drive.

Gotta run, but will update later tonite...
Lots of love and doggie kisses!!
COMMENTS:
Wowieeee! That painting is awesome! Godspeed on your trip Bernie! I can't wait to seeeeeeeeeee all the art for the auction! Maybe it will be sooooo successful, it will become an ongoing affair! Hope it brings lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to help! Take care, kisses and hugs for all the critters!
 
If we bid on that painting, do we get the little orange cutie too?

Have a safe trip dearie
xoxos
Carla
 
What a beautiful cat - even though he looks like he would much rather have a head scratch than a photo taken. He really is adorable.
 
oh that painting is so kool!!! is the artist, a the lady from Seattle?! Anne G something?!

can't wait for the auction~ xoxo!!
 
Oh my gosh, that cutie next to my art is sooo cute,seeing it got me all excited, especially for the cause it is for. Animals and art have always made me happy. I just wished people loved and respected animals more. Thank you everyone who has supported wonderful Bernie and her husband for all they do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

products
medical supplies needed
previous posts
archives
important links
other blogs


A Place to Bark is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible.

web statistics Blog Widget by LinkWithin