A Place to Bark and Meow Blog by Bernie Berlin

Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Beautiful Girls..

I took these two girls in today, how could I not???!!
They are so incredibly sweet and loving...
Well behaved and just a joy to be around.
"Peaches" is a Golden/Aussie mix my best guess. Only 25 pound. Female, approximately 2-3 years of age.
LOVES to be with you!!! Great with other dogs.




"Bella" is a Great Pyrenees, possibly a mix. She is 56 pounds, female and approximately 1-2 years of age.
Super sweet and well behaved, is good with other dogs, knows how to sit.

Harvey is quite smitten with Bella as you can see..

I blame my friend Allison for me getting hooked on Great Pyrenees.. (((Giggles)))
Never in my life have I seen so many, I never saw as many up north in rescue.
Till tomorrow..
COMMENTS:
Hi Bernie...the pictures of all your rescue dogs just make my day. They're just gorgeous dogs...every one of them! Give'em kissies for me today!:)
 
:)

xo!! ~Bella
 
I love looking at your site. I check in most every day b/c each new post is such an inspiration. Looking at their sparkling eyes and smiles says it all!
I just don't know how on earth so many adorable dogs find their way into your rescue. Gosh, I wish I could take most of them... but alas my little house is full with 5 pets already. Keep up the awesome work Bernie!! Not only is it a blessing to the animals and the families who eventually adopt them, it is a breath of fresh air to people like myself, in this harsh and troubled world.
 
You think the top pics of the doggie might be a chow/sharpei blend b/c of the blue spots on the tongue? I had a half sharpei-half lab that looked just like that, except she had longer legs.
 
I just wanted to pass along that I think you are a hero. What you and others like you do for these poor innocent animals is just amazing. I'm hoping to attend the April meeting at our local St Louis Humane Society so I can sign up to be an "educator" in teaching people about caring for animals. You are a true inspiration for those of us who love all animals.

Thank you.
 
Oh my... they are both absolutely gorgeous girls!
 
Bella is most definitely a mix. I am a Pyrenees breeder and there's something definitely different in her. She's also too small, a female Pyrenees should be at least 80 pounds by the time she's one if not up to 100. She's very pretty though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

products
medical supplies needed
previous posts
archives
important links
other blogs


A Place to Bark is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible.

web statistics Blog Widget by LinkWithin